Damon T. Kamvosoulis
Toxic Tort Litigation
Complex Commercial Practices
Tel: 646-747-4679 | Fax: 646-349-2217 | email@example.com
Damon Kamvosoulis is an experienced litigator and trial attorney, representing clients in a wide range of legal issues, including products liability, toxic tort, environmental, complex commercial practices, intellectual property and employment. In addition to representing his clients in litigation, Mr. Kamvosoulis is often retained to advise on business matters and counsel clients on how to limit litigation exposure and liability.
Prior to becoming Of Counsel to McCullough Ginsberg Montano & Partners, Mr. Kamvosoulis was an associate at two prominent New Jersey law firms, both with a significant national presence in representing clients in state and federal jurisdictions.
- Assists the National Trial Team of a major nationwide manufacturer in overseeing asbestos, environmental and toxic tort litigation matters throughout the country.
- Represented a major pharmaceutical manufacturer in defense of a multi-district products liability litigation involving thousands of plaintiffs through the country.
- Represented a regional beverage manufacturer in advancing claims of trademark infringement against a national manufacturer.
- Successfully negotiated a software licensing agreement on behalf of a program.
- Representing clients in litigation involving the application of the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of a former President and CEO, dismissing claims against him that sought to extend personal liability for debts of the corporation.
- Obtained a dismissal of fraud claims against a former corporate CFO.
- Obtained restraints on behalf of the minority shareholders against a majority shareholder and corporate President, barring them from participating in the corporation and acting on its behalf.
- Defended a national real estate developer and management company against claims of non-compliance with the ADA.
- Successfully negotiated a resolution of a longstanding shareholder dispute to effectuate an appropriate “corporate divorce,” allowing the company and its shareholders to move forward.
Long Island University – College of Pharmacy, B.S. (Pharmacy) 2000
Seton Hall University – School of Law, J.D. 2003
Seton Hall University – School of Law, Graduate Certificate – Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Law and Compliance, 2012
State of New Jersey
U.S. District of New Jersey
State of New York
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
New Jersey Registered Pharmacist
Hellenic American Bar Association – Current President
Bergen County Bar Foundation – Trustee
Bergen County Pharmaceutical Society – Trustee
LECTURES AND PUBLICATIONS
Pharmacy Law 101: Back to the Basics. Presented to the New Jersey Pharmacists Association, Region One, April 2013
Anatomy of a Pharmaceutical Malpractice Case. Presented to the New Jersey Pharmacists Association, Region One, April 2011
Pharmacy Law Update. Presented to the New Jersey Pharmacists Association, Region One, April 2010
Pharmacy Law: A Refresher on Pharmacy Law for the New Jersey Practitioner. Presented to the New Jersey Pharmacists Association, Region One, November 2008
“Alternative Dispute Resolution: Insulating Your Employer Client From a Rogue Jury", New Jersey Law Journal, March 31, 2008
“Keeping the Lid on Jury Verdicts,” New Jersey Law Journal, April 2, 2007. (co-authored)