Robert B. Lower
Trade Secrets Litigation
Tel: 646-747-6895 | Fax: 646-349-2217 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert is an experienced patent attorney and litigator, having tried a variety of cases from inception through judgment. Robert's practice emphasizes hard IP litigation involving patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation.
- Preparation of pleadings, motions, briefs, and requests for production.
- Working with expert witnesses to develop discovery, deposition, and trial strategies.
- Forming non-linear review teams and providing them with the forensic metadata analytics training needed to find case-winning evidence early.
- Managing hundreds of discovery attorneys responsible for the review and analysis of over 200 million pages of evidence.
- Performing damages analyses involving lost profits, price erosion, and reasonable royalties.
- Obtaining favorable verdicts, impeaching unreliable witnesses, and negotiating favorable settlements.
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications in a broad range of technologies, namely, medical devices, robotics, unmanned aerial vehicles, and 3D printers.
- Performing patentability analyses and drafting patentability opinions.
- Conducting interviews with inventors, experts, and USPTO examiners.
- Robert's technical experience includes the design and construction of digital and analog circuits, fused deposition modeling printers, fixed and rotary wing unmanned aerial vehicles, autonomous unmanned aerial vehicle delivery systems, methanol pipelines, and a street-legal solar car. In addition to exercising his technical background in high-stakes disputes, Robert explores emerging technologies as a member of a local fabrication laboratory and mentor of an MIT-sponsored robotics team.
Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2012
Clarkson University, B.S., Engineering & Management 2009
State of New York
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office